- Fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- Creativity in entrepreneurship and building a creative enterprise
- Creative techniques for business idea development
- Entrepreneurial process
- Basics of project management
The aim of this program is to analyze a creative approach in the entrepreneurial way of thinking, from the creation of an idea and recognizing opportunities to the realization of an entrepreneurial project.
Special emphasis will be placed on the development of the business idea through the application of design thinking techniques that enable the creation of innovative products and services.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Evaluate the importance, role, components and incentives in the development of entrepreneurship.
- Determine the creative entrepreneurial way of thinking in a creative entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Choose creative techniques when finding ideas and solving problems in the creation of a creative product or service.
- Recognize the entrepreneurial opportunity and realize it through an entrepreneurial project to start a business.
- Present an entrepreneurial project.
Place: Biograd na Moru, Croatia
Date: June 19 – 23, 2022 (on-site course) / June 6 (virtual meeting)
Number of international students: 20
Number of ECTS points awarded: 4
The participation in the program is free of charge and includes:
- Five days of course lectures and workshops
- Two study and cultural visits with transportation, tickets and meals included
Not included (costs covered by participants):
- Transportation to and from Biograd na Moru
This course is organized as an Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programme.
Participating students can receive the Erasmus+ mobility grant. Please, ask for detail at your International Office.
The course consists of on-site component with study visit and cultural visits and a virtual component.
The on-site component is conducted in Biograd na Moru on June 19-23 in the form of lectures on course topics and workshops to work on entrepreneurial ideas in small groups.
The virtual component takes place afterwards in the form of online group consultations, projects submission and the presentations and evaluation meeting on June 6.
Study visit take students to Business Incubator Biograd na Moru with presentations and a tour.
Cultural visits comprehend two excursions to the historic cities of Zadar and Nin and Krka National Park.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 1, 2023
This Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Program is implemented by the University of Applied Sciences Baltazar Zaprešić, Croatia, in partnership with GEA College, Slovenia.
For more information, please contact: Lana Domšić, Erasmus coordinator
T: +385 99 4985 370
Brochure Summer School 2023